Saturday 3 July 2010

My photography blog!

I have decided to have a separate blog, from my craft/personal blog All Glued Up!, just for all the photos that I take!

On this blog I will be sharing all the photos that I take at weddings, portrait sittings, babies, children, etc along with some of my personal, fun and playing around shots!

My husband Steve and myself have finally started to try and make a go of taking photography seriously and set our self's up as professional photographers, we have been playing around with this idea for ages!

We have a website up and running called foto-inspirations, please do take a look if  you have the time!

Please bear with me as this blog will be changing colours and themes over the next few months until I find something that I am happy with!

Thanks for taking the time to read!
Helena
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment